In order for your employees to take a course, they need a user account. You can easily create or upload users in the Account section.
The Account section can be found under your user name in the upper right.
Note: You need to have the "Admin" role to be able to access the account settings.
Creating user accounts
- Under the Users tab, click New User to add new individual users. Alternatively, click Import from .CSV to add multiple users simultaneously.
- Enter the user's name and email address in the fields provided. Ensure that the Send Welcome Email check box is selected - otherwise you must inform your user of their login details.
Select the Trainer checkbox to assign this role to the user. Trainers can:
- Manage the Assignments of courses to users (note: trainers cannot purchase courses)
- View the training progress of all other employees under Reporting
- Upload custom training courses and create exams with Course Builder
- Learn with courses assigned to them
You can also add additional administrators to your account.
In addition to the Trainer's features, Administrators can:
- Add new users to the account
- Change passwords for other users
- Assign roles to users
- Delete users
- Purchase courses
To grant a user administrator access, first create a user account for them. Once they have a user account, select their name from your list of users.
Then, simply click "Make Admin".
Article: How to assign e-learning courses