In order for your employees to take a course, they need a user account. You can easily create or upload users in the Account section.
Note: if you don't see the Account link, that means that you do not have enough privileges. You need to have the "Admin" role to be able to access the account settings.
Creating user accounts
- Click New User to add new individual users. Alternatively, click Import from .CSV to add multiple users simultaneously.
- Enter the user's name and email address in the fields provided. Ensure that the Send Welcome Email check box is selected - otherwise you must inform your user of their login details.
Users that have no role can:
- Take programs that are assigned to them.
Select the Trainer checkbox to assign this role to the user. In addition to No role users, Trainers can:
- Preview the programs from The Call Center School.
- Access the Content Manager.
- Assign programs to users (note: trainers cannot purchase programs).
- View Training Progress statistics of employees.
You can also add additional administrators to your account. In addition to the Trainer's features, Administrators can:
- Add new users to the account.
- Change passwords for other users.
- Assign roles to users.
- Delete users.
- Purchase programs.